Thursday, June 21, 2012

hope

I love you..
I'm serious..
I'm not kidding..
I'm not joking..
Everything have a way..
Trust me..
 I'll give you happiness.. 
You and I have chosen this way..
Why don't look forward?
Don't give up..Think positive...
Maybe you don't understand what i'm trying to do and say..
But.. you will understand in future.. i'm not child anymore..
i met alot of people.. I learned from mature adult..
they regret what have they done in past..
And i don't want to be regret.. you as well..
I don't want to loss a person that i loved..
Don't tell me i will found a better one..
because in this world.. there's no another you..
Just like our parents.. there's no another our parents...
Not happy doesn't mean forever not happy..
Happy doesn't mean forever happy..
In a life time.. anything could be change.. 
No matter how strong a women is..
women also need a man to take care of her..
love her.. help her.. have own family.. have own kids...
 What I want is you.. just you.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment