Thursday, July 14, 2011

Happy 2 MONTH!! :)

Wow.. so fast... 2 MONTHS Relationship with my dear sweet heart 宝贝... i feel happiness...warmness... and of course MUCH MUCH OF LOVE.. :)..
instead of these.. after school walk with you.. that was nice.. i hope it would be a habit for me.. :).. hey.. what should i call you ya? sweet heart ? 宝贝?dear?babeee? i think use all together better right? haha.. i hope you like that..:)
hmm.. nothing special thing happen i think.. o.O.. o ya! that.. eat lunch with you that day.. sit ting wai car.. i was so close too you..XD.. i hope that can longer.. but it too hot.. and have limit space.. nvm.. still got chance again geh.. XD..
no matter what happen to you.. i always with you.. what you wanna hit me.. tell me anything or what you wanna do to me also can else you can cooldown.. you can forgot that thing.. open thinking.. i'm there for it.. :)
remember.. dun think about it.. :) Once again.. Happy 2 Month relationship.. i love you my dear sweet heart 宝贝 babeee... muackssss!! <3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment