Tuesday, November 23, 2010

broke....

this is the 3rd day i lost u.... hmm... finally i dare to say hi to u... zzz.. lame right?because we are still friend right...these day keep thinking about it.. cant sleep till 4am... everynight... so long no do it since u appear... now feel very very tired for me.... for the past... nothing to me... seem u are quite fine after we broke... i think thats good for u iszit??? continue our life with normal again... finally realized no u beside me... the whole world is silent... no sound... so quiet... u are right... i'm not in love with u deeply...just love..... thats why i keep doing that...really sry that i treat u like that... and i wanna thk you too... be apart of my life these month... i happy with it... thks for everything.... although we broke... i'm still loving u... everyday can see u... see u happy.. then i will happy... i wont give up u too... i wont let anybody get u... after u change all my bad habit... 100% change... i will request re accept me... just dont know when.... wait me.... i'll be there if u decide not to change another target....i will be there...... its 3.30am now... gtg.... but dont know whether can sleep ornot...zzz.. anyway... nite... LOVE YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment