Thursday, September 23, 2010

sry....

tonight.... the time pass so long....suddenly no you.... feel bad....today in school.... we talk those things infront of u.... i know u feel bad right?even have girl over that side chatting... u also no go there with them chat.... u just sit behind me and listen me and my bro talking....but u dunno what we talking right? i really want call them stop talk about cause u at behind me and do nothing....but  couldn't cause those my bro and u the one i loved....how i gotta do?but suddenly Marcus say out loud and show example infront of u.... OMG! i knew u cant stand it!!! sry that i cant protect u...u very angry now or hate or even dont talk or sms with me.... ok.... i know i say anything or do anything cant help u reduce yr fire.... ok.... thats all i can say....night... love u....

No comments:

Post a Comment